DwarfedGiantDwarfedGiant

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Telescope The Telescope

Great work, great music.

This accurately represents my childhood.

Gerkinman responds:

Not the lousy mother part I hope D=

grylls eats everything grylls eats everything

Hilarious

Because its SO true. NOM NOM NOM SHARK xD I understand, this wasn't like your masterpiece, so its alright that it wasn't super well animated. I'm sure if you'd wanted to, you would have made it so. I also understand making flash videos isn't as easy as it may seem. Most people reviewing have never even touched flash ^-^ You made me laugh out loud, for that sir you receive a nine.

CaptainGanto responds:

thank you friend! i wont lie this was a rush job from an idea i made, i might redo it from scratch in the future with better voice clarity and more effort in the animation

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

Its called the second amendment.

^That's why he had a gun.

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3

Kinda fun/repetetive but...

The music was poop in my ear

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

1337 but...

This was a very fun game, except when you get past level 42 on the 3rd map from the left on top, because i was doin great, had all my lifes left, and after that round, there was no "Start Round" button and all my effort was for naught.

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

a good review?

How the f*** in any way is this a good game. OMG probably the most boring thing on newgrounds, i mean come on you eat stuff, and you can get boost, WTF it doesn't change your shape, there is no "leveling up" of any kind, THE GAME HAS NO POINT! plus music sux my ballsack.

jjwallace responds:

probably because you are the most boring person on Newgrounds!